Soft, Cozy, Bedtime Story PJ's

Sunday, November 18, 2012

in
The Oliver + S Bedtime Story pajama pattern was one of the first I wanted, and of course was out of print before I discovered O+S patterns.  It took a while to hunt it down, then, for some reason, I never sewed them....

My kid actually needed pajamas since the weather FINALLY turned a bit cooler.  I chose some really sweet flannel from Riley Blake from their Alphabet Soup line.  I love the colors.

They are a size 3T, with plenty of room to grow.  I'm sure I can use this pattern for another year, and lengthen it before I need to buy the size up.

It really makes a huge difference getting flannel that is bit more expensive, rather than buying the crap sold at Joann's.  I've purchased flannel from there before - on sale - and it was a huge special - like $1.97 a yard or something.  Well, they got all pilly, and rough.  So, what was the point of saving a few dollars....

Here's the pajamas...

And, some modeled shots with the actual morning-hair!



She likes them - proclaimed them "soft and cozy" - and volunteered for photos.  What more can I ask?!

She is kind of a nut sometimes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment